>

Banerjee Parna.

SongSoptok | 7/10/2014 |



Ordained.





A messenger from dark truth
All drenched
Burning out with fever
Delivered a gopher

Vastness of night
Broke open within me
I was in trance over the silent beaming light
The solitude –one must stare

I still dare to sleep
In between nothingness and lost

I still dare to sleep
On the stone pillow –where edge of mirage is broken into fragments

I still dare to sleep
With the distance that was never so close

But
I can feel,

Existence of me is touching eternity of night
And the shadow with grammatical errors wrapping me inside
Near the reverie
I came across the silence
It’s a moment to die

I shall die
Lets no one stare anymore ….

Now I shall start a voyage
Where my dumb identity will merge with final hunger …..

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.