>

VIJAY VAGHELA.

SongSoptok | 7/10/2014 |

DANCING STEPS ON STRINGS AND          OTHER POEMS.



CREATIVITY

The Creativity will dissolve and disappear…
With the melting and going away…
Of the lovely Siachen glacier!!!

The Creativity will be desolated and barren…
With the blowing away of the clouds…
Like the deserts missing the rain!!!

The Creativity will end blooming…
With the plucking away of the rose from the plant…
Like a chaos of only thorns running riot!!!

The Creativity will be grey and colorless…
With the fading away of the rainbow palette…
Like a picture without depth!!!

The Creativity will witness death and silence…
With the flying away of the lovebird…
Like a nest without nurture!!!

The Creativity will no more be intoxicating…
With the walking away of the vinery…
Like a wine glass filled with water!!!

The Creativity will be everlasting…
With the rhythm of the words and lines of your mind…
Like a monument here on the sands of time!!!

[With the going away of a loved one, creativity also starts withering and drying, melting away into the lost vastness of an ocean, evaporating into thin air and vanishing into the blue!]



DANCING STEPS ON STRINGS

Dancing steps on strings
Guitar sounds soul stinging
Spying the moves…

What a night of fantasy dreams
Wetness streaming down
From the trickling rain…

Shiny dew drops
Crawling on the petals
Of a budding rose flower…

With beats of drums
Swaying of hips
Rhythm on sweet lips…

O’ what a refreshing sight
Will she hear this plight
Help me make it through the night…

For the end is near
Love of my life is now and here
To lead me to Heaven…

[A scene of great music from strumming guitar strings, dream fantasies of a loved one, rain in a garden with dew laden petals of flowers, beat of drums, song, dance, and just a plead to the loved one to walk hand in hand through the night; when the end is unforeseen, surely then the moment is now, in the companionship of love, to glimpse heaven on earth.]




MY LOVE PILGRIMAGE

I searched for my name
A name I did not choose
It was given by someone…

Same stories repeat and echo
When my lover I lose
When love turns around to go…

Deserts have taken over the oasis
Serene shades of love displaced
In a lost game I have none to blame…

At the gate of treacherous love
The plaque has been replaced
My name has now been misplaced…

My moments of joy became
Immortal when she looked
Into my eyes with love…

Her beauty dwells deathless
And eternally hidden
Between my two beholding eyes…

She is my destiny written by Him
Her love is my pilgrimage
To the abode of my dreams…

Before the story of my life ends
My beginning with her will
Travel to my endless calm…

[When the journey of true and unconditional love is paved with rough stones on the walkway of life, the journey then morphs into a pilgrimage, a pilgrimage of love.]













Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.