>

SERKAN ENGIN.

SongSoptok | 10/10/2014 |

         MY MOM AND MY LIFE


MY MOM AND MY LIFE

I never knew how a mom should be
My mom is a gangrene flower on my collar

She didn’t let my head lean
On the knees of peace
Never caressed my hair
At the compassion- horoscope
My mom was a sea of anger
Whose waves hit my childhood

My mom was a barricade
On the road to reaching myself
Knocked about my ambitions
And tripped my future up
Put her ego to my life like a gun
She was an exclamation mark
In front of my dreams
At my youth pulsating inside of me

I am my mom’s waste
As never being written italic
In front of property and power
My mom is a sorrowful mistake
Filling her life with wares

I never knew how a mom should be
My mom is a gangrene flower on my collar


**Translated by Serkan Engin
and Marcela Villar M.



CHARLADY GULIZAR

Charlady Gulizar patches the hole of the day with her heart
Her dreams are feeling cold at the basement of poverty
Beating mountains welcome Charlady Gulizar at the evening
While her husband is climbing the alcohol ramp all day

Her palms which are barricade for hunger
Cannot acquit the ownership by wiping
She could never lie in the bosom of peace
The pain which is stuck in her life manhandles her dreams

Charlady Gulizar patches the hole of the day with her heart
Her name is called with the minor notes of sadness




LADYBOY VEYSEL

Veysel is goddamned(!)
gangrene of his father's seed
he is much lambkin of his mother
his dreams have gone on the streets
in the dirty claw of the night

Veysel is a deserted monologue
whom memories himself
at the opposed shore of the life
there are horseshoe marks of jades
at the back of his hope

Veysel is goddamned(!)
waste of the neighborhood
at the shame digit of the street
rectangular pains permeated
into his marrows
his hands are in
the pocket of grief

Veysel is a deaf boat
at the bottom of violence sea
he is a bullet shot himself
spelling suicide

: Veysel is a mispell in the prologue of his life

Serkan Engin






Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.