>

ANGELA HELLIX

SongSoptok | 11/10/2014 |





Fake the face
Unwanted space
Spacing out hope
Silver lining
Behind the clouds
Served as a thin rope
Poker smile
Under pain
Developed masochism
Degraded moral
Complete addiction
Masking behind
The youth generation




Sick as hell
The way it goes
When I fell
Under overdose
Fears
Dramatically exposed
Running in bloodstream
To thy cold bones
Head is pounding
Cracking nerves
Vision's manipulated
Poking senses
Destruction is served
Illusion's exaggerated
Exaggerate
More and more
Violence interrupted the flow
Poisoned the prisoner inside
Let the monster overrule behind
My head
Retaliation
After death


I left my brain
when i followed my heart
I killed my pride
and swallowed all the hurt
And pain
Compelled myself i do really gain
Happiness
Love
Trust
But what I've found
Is a thirsty in lust
Or I'm a fool to even believe
Blinded myself with what is real
Just to make believe of what i feel

-Angela.F20cc
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.