>

SHEENA M MOSIER

SongSoptok | 11/10/2014 |

















When I picture you up there sitting on a cloud,
In my heart, I want to scream out loud.
With your beautiful eyes, staring me down,
I think of your death and I want to frown.
Wherever I am, I know you are there,
Helping me in my times of despair.
But still, I wonder, will I ever know,
Why you were taken from me so suddenly so.
I miss holding you in my arms,
I would have kept you from any harm.
Now I won’t be able to watch you grow,
I can’t tell you how this hurts my heart so.
Now all I can do as you watch over me,
Please help me to live my life in harmony.
Help me to hold my head up high,
Maybe someday I’ll get back that twinkle in my eye.
[Sheena M Mosier 8/24/1996]


IN A STRANGE PLACE


This one keeps me on my toes,
he is so different than anyone
knows.

When we first met,
the comfort between
us, I just didn’t get.

I find myself in a strange place,
he’s so sweet, he makes my
heart race.

I find myself wanting to do
everything right, so that he
will never, want me out of
his sight.

[Sheena Mosier. 6/21/2014]


KEEPER OF THE GRAVE

Walk softly as you near the grave,
To teddy the pinwheel, you must wave.
As the keeper, through him you must go,
Tell him the reason for your woe.
Beneath him lies our bundle of joy,
For whom we treated as our precious toy.
Too soon we had to say good bye,
The reason is, we don’t know why.
We know there was something wrong with her heart,
This is why we had to part.
She could have been in lots of pain,
She would have nothing left to gain.
Of course, for us, we would have done our best,
To make sure our baby got plenty of rest.
It would have hurt to see her in such pain,
Now our baby has everything to gain.

[Sheena Mosier. 2014]



Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.