>

ANNA ZAPALSKA

SongSoptok | 1/10/2015 |




THIRSTY WORLD

open the window of soul
look at the blue sky and silver spoon
don't close the door for moonlight eyes
behind green door you might
find yourself

yes it's me the thirsty world
I call you I wait for a gold rain
help me to sow flowers
on the black ground

wake up your heart
I'm hungry for the sun
give me a mountain stream to drink from
for life is too short for hating


COME TO ME MY WORLD

Come to me my world,
bloom around my window
with sweet moment
of white day,...
Open my soul,
I am thirsty for love wine,
of madness in Nature,
of red redness,to blush
Feed me only with blue sky,
Feel me always like your second self.


ETERNAL HARMONY

I flow in a bloodstream of fate
To land of unknown,
With every passing second
Closer and closer...

I flow with winds
To melt with Nature,
To feel a wave kissing rocks
Timelessly and evermore...

I flow with cranes kissing
Under the fingers of nirvana,
Submerged into a second space,
I am harmony of eternal peace...


Anna Zapalska



Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.