>

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA

SongSoptok | 5/15/2015 |




EPIPHANY

A blue albatross has just killed Me,
As I have not paid my Heart's fee!....
...
Novocain songs start playing a lullaby,
Complicated demands turn into a melody,
With contradictions spinning 180 degree...

A story without words builds my History,
With empyrean dreams and all the fantasy.
While an elegy of peonies sings serenely,
My Life's adverbs change the sense of clarity,
And converted nouns pleading to be sung in harmony,
With fluorescent beauty inside the Universal memory...

I empty myself on the pages... labeled as Destiny,
And I find each morpheme in perfect poetry...
I talk raw and unedited about my Life's allegory,
Looking for Future tenses... an effort in futility...

Rhetorically speaking, I see my past unreal Reality...
I am wanted in fractions!... Without the depths of Me!...

This is the Story which belongs to Me!...
Monochromatic Me... left in reverie...
Wondering behind my face... and proximity...

Just a quotation remains from my own Bibliography,
... And my numerical values in perfect symmetry...

I exist from the top of my Story!... It is meant to BE!...






EMOTION

Each of your Emotion,
tears the Time's tactile sense!...

Inside this bi-polar Existence...
With unspoken words,
floating within spaces...

Each of your Emotion,
Has a different season!...

But I found a Place,
to raise the Punctuation...
where your breath collides
with my own Stanzas...

Each of your Emotion,
Hypnotizes my symmetrical Soul!...

And I lined my melodies up
with the shape of your lips!



ELEGY OF GOOD BYE...

I multiply your five letters
and ended it in a sentence...

I sniffed each Day 
so... hours could exist
inside Me...

I lift my veil
and move along
your kiss...
Passion bleeds no more
from my fingertips,
just... scribbled words
on our souls!...

I master my good byes,
by simplifying 
your sophistications,
in Place where Time
dropped its fences...

Today........
another bird
stopped singing...

I see
no more Light 
behind your mountain!...

Still.......
I carry my untold story,
in all its glory.....


I Dance Your Silence...
I dance your Silence,
so you can feel my inner context
between our heartbeats...
I dance within your Silence,
to remove the crowd between Me and You
and find the Beauty behind my eyes...
I dance your Silence,
so Life will not have the same stroke
within this storm of Light...
I dance for your Silence,
and my syllables build rotating words
between your lines with sleepy sunrises...
My mind... poems form to match your breath...
I dance your Silence,
within your whispering wing,
while second still snows inside my eyes,
a fleeting reality... piece by piece...
I dance within your Silence,
with thick lines of Reality...
mornings are no more prohibited... by You!...
I dance your Silence,
with slices of our own chemistry...
so... you can find the sum of my heart,
when Time strikes with its inner rhythm...
I dance your Silence,
with my unwritten poetry,
whispering through three seasons,
so the Sky may not forget its Existence...
I dance your Silence,
with musical steps between us,
an overture of two worlds...
... a ballet of the Hearts...
I dance your Silence,
with kissed hellos and embraced goodbyes...
With deep thoughts juxtaposed between Us...
A requiem of dreams within white spaces...
A soundtrack for a Life!...



[ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA]


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.