>

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA

SongSoptok | 11/15/2015 |




I WONDER....

I wonder... what may happen if the edelweiss grows from the vortex of your own rib...

I wonder how is to listen to the perennial grass, glorifying your fragrance of blue currant...

I wonder how is to be grasped by your laurel's leaf spell …. which sings for you lunar hymns...

I wonder how is to face your sight... which writes psalms... forgotten by gods and fairies...

I wonder how is to rebirth yourself from the fiords of your heart... at time... when the horologe has retired.... with its head toward the sea...

I wonder how is to grow kisses on your face embalmed of so many quests.... without alleviation...

I wonder why the albatross passed its wing... and forgot... to count the second...

I wonder why the Time floated its trail on your alabaster face.... with nights... to which I hardly can arrive anymore...

I wonder why the dream did not give trust to your desire....  wings to another consideration...

I wonder how is when the verb cries into your ear... arpeggios and sentences... desireful... cast aside the  world's crossroads...

I wonder how is to erect altars in the penumbra of your intervals... and to smell the summer... how it flows in the hourglass of a butterfly, beating its eyelashes... in the light of the grass...

I wonder how is to dream a high dove dream... as an echo within a dew drop... loosing the sights of the green winters...

I wonder how I can touch the sky with your deep breath... the cranes still fly within my soul... chanting your Being...

I wonder how I can stop the twilight... with closed eyes... to see you in the heart beats... just for you to know: another Star was born!!!

I wonder how is to struggle within an amethyst tear... where... God left another open window... at the beginning of Immortality...

I wonder... how is to breath the night with the final cry and... to burn silently the Time from the ashes... there.... where the snow... forgot your remembrance on your ankle....

I wonder... and I kept on wondering...


[ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA]

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.